Sunday, 28 May 2017


Okoth bought me a sweet,
then told me to follow him to his hut.
He begged me to kindly take a seat
and watch any movie that I want.

Mom had gone for a meeting
dad was drinking at the pub
I slowly started dizzying
Okoth said "let's take a nap"

Okoth carried me to his bed
he hurriedly removed my pant
he said if I shout I'll be dead
as he held his middle leg in his hands

Mom had gone for a meeting
dad was drinking at the pub
I silently started weeping,
and suddenly my buttocks were grabbed

Okoth tore my behind
I went home crying and limping
people asked me "is everything alright?"
I pointed at Okoth's filthy hut.

Mom had gone for a meeting,
dad was drinking at the pub,
Okoth escaped without waiting,
for if they caught him - on a noose he'd be hanged. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...