Thursday, 13 July 2017


Daudi my husband,
Is it true that when you died -
you left five pregnant women behind?
Please wake up from your grave and
see for yourself....

Two of them are here!
The first one has removed all her clothes.
She says that you promised to buy
her a big plot abroad.
She has reduced our home into a
village circus.
Everyone is laughing at her hairy anus.

The second one has climbed on the
apex of our avocado tree.
If she won't get part of your wealth,
She has threatened to kill herself...
Wake up from your grave and see for
Yourself my darling.
News has it that the other three
women are coming.

Daudi my husband,
I am waiting for the other three
women to arrive.
If they'll insist that you impregnated them
While you were alive,
I will assemble them at the navel of our plot.
I'll then show them the doctor's report
that says you were impotent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...