Monday, 10 July 2017



There are stains of another woman's
lipstick on the collar of my
husband's shirt.
But who cares?
After all,
His brother is the real father of our new born child....
We are all liars.

If my husband decides to arrive in the middle of the night...
And give me deaf ears when I ask
for my conjugal right.
I will not get mad.
After all,
His brother nurses my scars in his absence.
I will therefore maintain my silence.
For we are all liars.

Yesterday when my husband slept out,
My heart did not get hurt.
After all,
I slept with his brother in our bed
and gave him my slices of bread.
When he said that he'll love me 'till I die,
I did not bother asking him "why?"
At the end of the day, we are all liars  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...